- Knowing the necessary and basic principles and skills to provide successful and effective E-classes.
- Make education more flexible, as the study takes place without restrictions.
- Developing the teacher’s role in the educational process in order to keep pace with scientific and technological developments.
- Disseminating technology in society and giving a broader concept to e-learning.
- Creating an interactive learning environment through new and varied electronic technologies.
- Providing teachers with the necessary skills to use modern and advanced educational technologies.
- Supporting the interaction process between students and teachers through the use of various communication channels such as e-mail and the virtual classroom.
- E-learning concept, objectives, types, and tools
- E-learning characteristics
- The teacher’s role in choosing the appropriate online platform
- E-learning obstacles and ways to face them
- Effective and correct planning skills to provide a successful and effective e-class
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 452 157 4533