This training is focused on the people and the processes that transform admins from ordinary performers to strategic business partners with their executives. They will gain more independence, think more strategically, and make better decisions on behalf of their executive. They will also gain confidence by meeting expectations and providing the highest level of support.
What Will You Learn?
- Clarify the administrative role
- Gain perspective on the executive and assistant partnership
- Utilize the assistant as the “center of influence”
- Mirror the behaviors of talented executive/assistant partnerships
- Communicate effectively in a tech-savvy world
- Make time for “human moments”
- Understand each other’s communication style preferences and their impact on team productivity
- Build exceptional levels of trust
- Delegation of tasks and projects from executive to assistant
- Improve daily processes for operational excellence
- Create alignment with goals, special projects and daily activities
- Open the lines of communication between the executive and the assistant